-
September 29th, 2004, 07:14 PM
#12
Inactive Member
This answer is geared more toward Melissa and lieu's things about both Elizabeth and Barbie. There is no saying Elizabeth is not going to be Lissie's friend you got to think how Mattel works every thing has to be justfied and not something that has been pushed by the fans. I belive whole hardily that not only is Elizabeth Lissie's friend put that will be the justfication for putting her back in the catalog. What a great way to promote her! Is what they are thinking. Trust me Mattel works in finding which ways make more money and this is a great way they think of doing it. As for Barbie since the new CEO Mr. Eckhart (that jerk I could call him something more colorful but I have to keep my post G rated). Cannot see the adult's loving doll wold and belives only children play with dolls which is way quality of Barbie has gone down.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks